Menu Cards Description
- Menu.Cards is a Quick Response (QR) tool that provides an instant solution to endless queues and excessive wait time using responsive online stores and custom menus. With Menu Cards, you can your customers can browse through your offerings at their convenience. This enriches their dining experience and is guaranteed to improve your sales conversion.
See demo menu: https://menu.cards/s/demo
- Online ordering: On-premise, Takeaway, Delivery
- Custom domains (12)
- Multiple locations (12)
- Unlimited Teams and team members
- Detailed Analytics Dashboard
- Weekly email reports
- Item extras, options & variants
- Custom CSS Styling
- Custom JS
- Accept payments via Paypal or Stripe
- API Access
- Removable branding
- Password protection
Updates and support are free for life! The deal is for the "Ultimate" plan (https://menu.cards/plan)
- Constantly have to reprint your menu for every small update
- Pay extra fees for delivery or takeaway up apps
- No upselling with paper menus
- Waiting for a waiter just to see the menu
- No easy way to update a daily menu
- An online dynamic menu that you can update in real-time
- Your own custom ordering system no extra fees and receive the funds directly in your Paypal or Stripe account
- Show extra options and variations to upsell your customers
- Customers can directly see your menu even at home to see what they want to order in advance
- Update your menu in real-time
- 12 Custom domains
- 12 Locations / menus
- Unlimited menu sections
- Unlimited teams & team members
- Ordering system: On-premise, Takeaway, Delivery
- Accept PayPal, and Stripe online payments (no extra fees)
- API Access
- Custom CSS styling & Custom JS
- Free support
- Free Updates
Can I add multiple locations to my Menu Cards account?
Yes, depending on your plan you can add as many locations (stores/menus) as you like! And you can manage all of them via one easy-to-understand dashboard
Can I accept online orders?
You can accept online payments or let people pay cash or via the pin terminal at your store.
We charge no extra fees for your online orders.
When you turn off online ordering people can still add products to their list so it’s easy for them to show the waiter what they want.